Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Welcome! 1:16
2. Class Project 0:50
3. A Little About the Design Process 1:30
4. Inquiring & Analyzing: Questionnaire 5:57
5. Inquiring & Analyzing: Exploring Existing Products 10:30
6. Inquiring & Analyzing: Traditional Conventions 5:09
7. Developing Ideas: Sketching 7:56
8. Creating The Solution: Making Your Crest! 7:58
9. Scanning & Editing 13:11
10. Thank You! 1:08
Hand painted family crests are a special gift for friends and loved ones as well as a wonderful way to extend a creative business . We will cover everything from conventions of traditional family crest to the details of the design process, to working with clients, to creating your crest .
Very detailed even up to putting the art onto items for the home. Evan has a very clear teaching style and I feel like I've not only learned a new skill, but got a history lesson in the art of crest making. This is a fun class to watch, especially the process of making the sketches. Excited to make my crest and will definitely be checking out more of her classes in the future as well.