Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Introduction 1:40
2. Project 1:10
3. Why Minimize Clutter? 1:38
4. What is Your "Clutter Personality" 3:01
5. Are You a Woodpecker or a Butterfly? 1:38
6. Break Up with Your Belongings 3:04
7. Clutter Room Symbolism 2:31
8. Clutter Clearing Strategies 1:44
9. Dealing with Common Obstacles 2:25
10. Avoid "Clutter Creep" 2:09
In this class i will motivate you and inspire you to not only make the time, but create a plan of action to start the release of clutter from your environment . This class includes a downloadable transcript for reference below . All you need to start this class is a pen and paper to jot down ideas relevant to you .
The reviews shown are generated by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and are based on various reviews that students have made of the course.
I found the info on room symbolism and the different types of clutter personalities new and thought provoking. Alice breaks down how to clear clutter in a simple and yet efficient matter. I have a lot of trouble keeping my apartment and car clean, so I liked how nonjudgmental the tips were. Also learning about what type of clutterer I am and the significance of where I keep my clutter was enlightening! you will finish this course armed with a toolbox of actionable steps.