Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. 1.Intro 1:12
2. The Arrangement 1:41
3. Tools: Container, Kenzan and Scissors 2:01
4. How to Cut the Materials 2:54
5. Positioning the Kenzan and the Plant Materials 1:49
6. Arranging: Phormiums 2:57
7. Arranging: Roses 2:31
8. Arranging: Chrysanthemums 3:25
9. Arranging: Dracaenas 3:04
10. The Final Arrangement 0:24
This class is an introduction to ikebana, for flower lovers . Ikebana is the traditional and historical japanese art of flower arranging . This is a beginner level class, which explains the principles in simple terms . The power to fill your heart with joy and put a smile on your face. This infectious joy will also extend to those around you .
I look forward to trying this arrangement myself once I order the supplies.