Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Introduction 2:16
2. Personal Anecdote 6:09
3. Debunking Myths 11:19
4. The 4P Exploration Model (Framework 1) 7:28
5. Asking the right questions (Framework 2) 6:24
6. Steven Kotler Passion Recipe (Framework 3) 9:29
7. Observational Model (Framework 4) 17:20
8. General Understanding Model (Framework 5) 4:56
9. Ikigai Model (Framework 6) 7:29
10. Conclusion 3:08
87% in the us and globally aren't passionate about what they do and this directly leads to impact in work and results therefore . In this course i'll share you 6 practical frameworks to help you find your passion, we'll discuss about,1. Debunking myths,2. 4p exploration model,3. The right questions model,4. Steven kotler 5 step recipe model,5. Selfdiscovery model,6. Generalized 4 steps model,7 Ikigai model,
The reviews shown are generated by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and are based on various reviews that students have made of the course.
The tools and resources were great and confirmed that I have found my passions in life and am on the right track. In particular, I've found the prompts in the "asking questions" helpful. Vaibhav provides so many tips and techniques for finding your passion in this class.