This Course Includes:
Amount of students:
Certificate of completion:
1. Introduction to the Course 1:37
2. Lesson 1 - The Business Model of KDP Publishing 7:16
3. Lesson 2 - What to Expect on Your KDP Journey 4:17
4. Lesson 3 - Protecting Your KDP Account 4:54
5. Lesson 4 - Quality Vs Quality 4:53
6. Lesson 5 - Establishing Your Publishing Goals 6:59
7. Lesson 6 - How to Create Your KDP Account 2:04
8. Lesson 7 - Free Software to Use for KDP 6:57
9. Lesson 8 - Mastering Niche Research 21:43
10. Lesson 8.1 Book Cover and Niche Research 20:49
This course provides an overview of the different steps that are necessary to create and market a book using the global distribution giant, Amazon. Course topics include: - How to get started with free software to create books - How to create a book that is will sell regardless of competition - How to find the high-sale books for your genre - How to scale your business while using the global distribution giant The course is designed to be helpful, and provides an overview of the different steps that are necessary to create and market a self-publishing business.
Students appreciate the comprehensive coverage of KDPing basics, including starting, working with, and maintaining a book's cover. They find the course easy to follow and helpful for those interested in a book marketing career.