Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Intro: Building Great Writing Habits 1:13
2. Some Thoughts on Discipline, and Your Project 2:38
3. How, When, and Where 5:01
4. Big Picture Priorities 4:07
5. Pick Up a Habit! 2:32
6. Find Cues that Work for You 4:41
7. Maintain Your Brain 4:44
8. Getting Unstuck and Final Thoughts 2:49
In the twenty years that i’ve been working fulltime as an author, i've never not had a book under contract . That means i have to get up every day and write, even when i don’t feel like it . Now i'm going to teach you everything that’s worked for me .
Would be nice to have a copy of the 20 ideas as a project resource i also enjoy that her videos are not too long as I tend to drift in and out of focus, but with her videos I do not find that I do. Lots of easily usable advice from a pro, and I'll definitely put amy's ideas into practice. I knew some of the pieces of advice (i have been writing for years), but many of them were new and/or nuanced.