Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Cloudy Cityscape Intro 0:41
2. Cloudy Cityscape Supply List 1:43
3. Cloudy Cityscape Exercise 1 3:22
4. Cloudy Cityscape Exercise 2 5:00
5. Cloudy Cityscape Final Project Part 1 2:20
6. Cloudy Cityscape Final Project Part 2 4:48
7. Cloudy Cityscape Final Project Part 3 4:41
8. Cloudy Cityscape Final Project Part 4 4:59
9. Cloudy Cityscape Final Project Part 5 4:57
10. Cloudy Cityscape Conclusion 0:28
Paint a cloudy cityscape in watercolors step by step . I tried to make the class easy enough for beginners to understand, but still rewarding for more skilled watercolor artists to enjoy . Watercolor paper (preferably 100% cotton cold pressed), and a round brush .
I feel like I've done about 150 000 washes by now, but I learn something new every time. It was a wonderful class to practice lifting and blending watercolors and I think it is suitable for beginners and little advanced artists as well. Watercoloring is my 73 year old retiree hobby started a couple of years ago. I found the clear instructions very helpful and am looking forward to trying out what I have learned from this class. If you think you know watercolors, try this fun and interesting project.