Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Course Overview 3:46
2. What are you syncing about? 1:35
3. Why these 3 questions? 3:40
4. Deep dive into the 3 questions 7:11
5. How to plan the meeting? 5:00
6. How to participate effectively? 5:13
7. How about the content? 3:54
8. How to run the meeting? 5:45
9. Get the most out of the Daily Scrum 3:23
10. Bonus: How to walk the board 2:42
Daily scrum meetings (also known as a "daily standup" or "morning rollcall") are probably the most visible component of scrum . The daily scrum is a recurring opportunity for the team to get together and discuss their progress against that shared commitment . This course includes pieces of advice for distributed teams and remote workers .
The course was easy to follow and was able to gain more knowledge from a scrum point of view. I did not like the robotic nature and grammar of the video, but I found the information to be very detailed and useful.
It's quite annoying to learn from a robot voice, and the editing of the last lesson was horrible, you skipped over a few examples but left 1 or 2 seconds presenting them.