Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Intro 1:28
2. Materials 5:24
3. Techniques, Part One 5:16
4. Techniques, Part Two 12:23
5. Practice: Mountains 16:23
6. Practice: Other Stuff 8:48
7. Final Project, Part One 6:37
8. Final Project, Part Two 4:20
9. Final Project, Part Three 8:10
10. Final Project, Part Four 11:25
Learn to paint majestic watercolor mountain tops with me! loose watercolor is all about leaning into imperfection, and using tried and true techniques suitable for any level, we’ll go through the steps to capturing the spirit of wild mountain peaks.
She breaks down the elements and techniques into simple and easy to follow steps to create beautiful works. I’m going to the alps soon and wanted to try painting some scenery in my travel journal while there. I happen to have a mountain view where I live so I actually just went to my window and snapped a photo to use as a reference. She is very thorough and "user-friendly" and her style is so fun! i have completed several of kolbie’s classes and have thoroughly enjoyed them all.
I am definitely a beginner and I was always so intimidated by mountains!