Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Introduction 1:33
2. Supplies needed 4:21
3. Coloring the base layers of the moon 6:16
4. Coloring the moon craters 5:49
5. Coloring the outer-space base layers 9:25
6. Smoothing outer-space 8:43
7. Coloring the outer space edges 2:49
8. Adding subtle color effects 2:58
9. Adding stars and the finishing touches 6:25
10. The Class Project 1:32
In this art class i will take you stepbystep through the entire process of how to build up this outerspace scenery . Once you discover these easytouse techniques, you’ll be surprised how much fun it is to work with soft pastels and to be able to create all these lovely effects .
I was already bought pastel color in the past year, and now, I know exactly what I must do when drawing using them. You give a great explanation and steps in your class and it really helps me out.