Amount of students
Certificate of completion
Share this course
1. Intro 1:13
2. Materials & supplies 1:45
3. Measuring & cutting the cords 2:26
4. Larks head knots & square knots 6:08
5. Double clove hitch knot 4:14
6. Making the bag straps 5:34
7. Stitching the bag together 6:51
8. Crown knot tassel 2:39
9. Wrapping/gathering knots 4:00
10. Combing 4:48
In this class you will learn a few of the basic knots for macrame and create your very own macrame crossbody bag that is the perfect size for your essentials . You will learn how to do some exciting knots such as a larks head knot, square knots, double clove hitch knots, wrapping knots .
She is an amazing teacher and even if you are a beginner, don't worry about it at all!